Tuesday, July 11, 2006

 

FOP Medallions

Maybe it's just me but lately I have seen a lot of cars with utter disregard for other drivers and traffic laws. The problem with this is that these cars are displaying the FOP medallion on them. Nice way to advertise to the average citizen do as I say not as I do. The worst I saw was a car with the typical 3yr on single male PO driving his gods gift to woman (or man)kind type sportscar on Humbolt Blvd. Headed to 14 I think, anyway, he was weaving in and out, using the parking lane etc.. radio going full blast ,with his FOP medallion, his law enforment memorial plate ( I wont embarrass him by giving the number) and his patrolman's checkerboard hat band hanging from the rearview mirror. Having met so many like him in my carreer all I can say is my hat is off to whoever has to supervise this moron. He is definitly one of those who thinks his sh** doesn't stink and then when he steps on his dick depends on his Sgt to bail him out ,and if by some chance the hole is dug too deep for him to get off scott free, then the Sgt. or Lt. or Capt. is the asshole for not saving this self proclaimed "supercop's" ass. Not to pick on him alone but he was just the worst i've seen lately. Used to be if you were going to be an ass like this you wouldn't advertise you were the police, just a discrete showing of the badge when you were stopped. Now I guess your time is too important to be stopped hence the big display that you the po po so the lowly beat guy knows not to bother you. May your cellmate in hell be Townsend.

Comments:
Amen my brotha. Left the wild kingdom in '98. Having the time of my life and blood pressure has gone down. You can get almost as many laughs anywhere in the city.
 
MANY citz don't know what those things mean.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?